Monday 18 September 2017

PES 2018 Team Name Changer v1.0



CREDITS: razor87

This is my simple tool to change the Team Name. I found more convenience to change the fake name in PES2018 to its real name using CSV. So I think it’s useful for you, guys.

What This Tool Can do:
* Edit Individual Team Name and Short Name
* Export, Edit and Import Team Name in CSV

How to Use:
1. Load folder contain Team.bin (unzlibbed)
2. Make changes on the indiviual Team name and Apply
3. Or Export to CSV, edit from CSV and Import from CSV back
4. Save File

This tool also can be use for PES2017.
Take note, any changes on the Team ID in CSV will not affect after saving the file.
The tool will only save the Team Name and Short Name.
Please don’t change the team order in CSV
Only support ENG language for this moment.

Any feedback and suggestions are most welcome.
However, I only a beginner on this programming job.
So, only can do what I know.
DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment